Right of withdrawal
(1) A large number of the products you order from us are created according to your specifications and are clearly tailored to your personal needs. In the case of such personalised orders, you do not have a right of revocation (cf. § 312g para. 2 no. 1 BGB).. With regard to all other products, we inform you about your right of withdrawal as a consumer as follows in the following paragraphs.
(2) When concluding a distance selling transaction, consumers generally have a statutory right of withdrawal, which we inform you about below in accordance with the statutory model. The exceptions to the right of withdrawal are regulated in paragraph (3). Paragraph (4) contains a model withdrawal form.
Right of withdrawal: You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The revocation period is 14 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (SI POS GmbH & Co. KG, Nordstraße 27, 33181 Bad Wünnenberg – Haaren, Germany, Tel.: +49 (0) 2957 – 98 95 – 230, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the enclosed model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory. To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must repay you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
(3) The right of withdrawal does not apply to distance contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded,
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery, for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature,
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery,
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts,
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract but which can be supplied at the earliest 30 days after conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no control,
- for the supply of goods whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the trader has no influence and which may occur within the withdrawal period, in particular services in connection with shares, with units in open-ended investment funds within the meaning of Section 1 (4) of the German Capital Investment Code and with other tradable securities, foreign exchange, derivatives or money market instruments,
- for the provision of betting and lottery services.
(3) We provide the following information on the model withdrawal form in accordance with the statutory regulations:
——————– Cancellation form ——————–
If you wish to cancel the contract, please complete and return this form. To
SI POS GmbH & Co. KG
33181 Bad Wünnenberg – Haaren
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*) __________________ / received on (*) __________________
Name of consumer(s)
Address of consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in the case of notification on paper)
________________________________ Date (*) Delete as applicable
Responsible person within the meaning of § 55 para. 2 RStV: Benedikt Schäfer, Nordstraße 27, 33181 Bad Wünnenberg – Haaren
EU dispute resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR): https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
You can find our e-mail address in the imprint above.
Alternative Dispute Resolution pursuant to Art. 14 (1) ODR Regulation and § 36 VSBG:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR), which you can find at a href=”https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are not obliged or willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
The European Commission provides a platform for consumer dispute resolution/universal dispute resolution.
We are not willing or obliged to participate in dispute resolution procedures before a consumer arbitration board.m for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find at xx. We are not obliged or willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.